• Heat Exchanger cooled, indirect injection, naturally
aspirated marine diesel engines based on Kubota.
• Multi cylinder with high inertia flywheel for smooth
• Three vortex combustion for quiet running, low
emissions and excellent fuel consumption.
• Quiet gear driven camshaft for engine reliability and
easy servicing – no timing chains or tooth belts to
• Water cooled exhaust manifold.
• Battery charging alternator 40/65 amps - giving full
power at cruising speed with 12 volt electric starting
• Heater plugs for cold start below 5°C.
• Standard ‘A’ Control Panel.
• Heavy duty feet and flexible mountings.
• Technodrive gearbox with 2:1
reduction ratio as standard. Output rotation is
clockwise in ahead, viewed from gearbox end.
• Fuel filter and mechanical fuel lift pump.
• Lubricating oil filter and sump drain pump.
• ‘Morse’ type engine speed and gearbox control cable
support and end fittings.
• Installation angles up to 15° maximum when static,
and 25° when heeling.